Top 5 Exercises to lose weight at home
We all know exercise is essential for overall health, but when you’re trying to lose weight it becomes even more important. Where to start? Here is the list of top 5 exercises to lose weight without any need to go to gym.
When was the last time you jumped rope? It’s a cheap, portable, and effective way to exercise. Give it a whirl!
- Benefits of Jumping Rope:
- It is one of the best cardio and HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) workout.
- Jumping rope is known to burn around 1300 calories/hour (now that’s high!). Thats an effective way to melt your fat, right?
- Skipping exercise burns more calories in comparison to running. Besides, you need not go outdoors as skipping can be done at any place. What’s more? Bad weather can’t hamper your fitness routine.
- It’s one of the most inexpensive forms of exercise as you can buy a skipping rope for less than Rs 100
- Skipping gives a full-body workout. It is especially great for toning and developing the thighs, shins, and calf muscles. Simultaneously, it also works on the abs and arms.
Simple push-ups require no equipment other than your own bodyweight and your arms, and they can be done anywhere there is a firm surface.
- Benefits Of Pushups
- Increase Functional Strength via Full Body Activation
- Increase Whole Body Muscle Definition – HGH Promotion
- Increase Testosterone and Reduce Osteoporosis Development.
- Can be done almost anywhere, also you develop good chest.
- Improves your posture,also you can burn a lot of calories in just 4sets of 10 reps.
Lunges are an easy and efficient exercise to help build strength in your quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, calves, and core
- Benefits Of Lunges
- Strengthens legs and buttocks
- Better spinal health
- Core stability
- Toning Of Gluteal Muscles
- Lunges Build Some Serious Muscle
Mountain climbers are an excellent cardio and total body strength exercise that works all the muscles in your upper body, core, and lower body
- Benefits of Mountain Climbers
- Helps you shed fat from the belly region.
- Tones the body by building lean muscle mass.
- Building core strength.
- Great exercise for toned glutes
- Strengthens the abdomen.
Burpees, also known as squat thrusts, are one of the few equipment-free exercises that work your entire body and give you a great cardiovascular workout
- Benefits of Burpees
- hey burn mega calories. Burpees make your body a fat burning machine.
- They make you stronger.With every rep, you’ll work your arms, chest, quads, glutes, hamstrings, and abs. After a few sets of burpees, your legs should feel a little bit like lead.
- They work your entire body.
- They boost your endurance
- Strengthen your willpower to push your limits
Note: For best results try to perform these exercise in a circuit with no-to-less break in between exercise. \n\ You can take break after completing one round.
A sample circuit can be:
50 mountain climbers
You can increase/decrease the reps according to your own requirement